I am the big bully

In a time when other star-children are making the most of their famous surnames, here is one star child who really is making his own mark. Tusshar Kapoor, son of yesteryear’s actor Jitender, is happy with what life has to offer him.
“I knew that I was the son of a famous actor but neither me nor Ekta were ever brought up looking down on people or making use of our father’s name,” says Tusshar at the promotion of his latest film, Kya Love Story Hai!!
“In fact, I had a very normal Mumbaiya childhood that included playing cricket with the building friends. I was a very disciplined boy and was only allowed to play for a certain number of hours in a day, in all we had a very normal life,” he adds.
Being the elder brother, Tusshar admits being a big bully. “We used to have real fights, in cars or at home, whenever we had a chance.” And they were nasty fights,” We used to kick and hit each other until my mother or an elder intervened and tore us apart,” he laughs. “I am still the big bully though we don’t hit each other, I love to get into arguments with her.”
“When I was in school, Abhishek Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan were schoolmates. Since their parents were also in Bollywood, we struck a good rapport,” he recalls. “It was mainly because of my mother, who was very fair to everyone we met, that we never felt the limelight on us.”
While Kapoor continued his disciplined ways all through school, moving to college changed a lot of things. “I was never into studied for too long. In fact, in college, I would spend my time outside class, in discos and socials,” he gushes.
While Kya Love Story Hai has failed to shine at the BO, we hope Kapoor’s upcoming films like Dhol and Agar will bring him success.

No comments: